Terms And Conditions
Arctic Dream Weddings is granted permission to licence the content and use it in their marketing, including but not limited to web, portfolio, ads and competitions. The content can be used in digital form or as hard copy. The content can be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio and visual products, and cropped and modified only by the photographer or with the photographer's consent. Clients may post the photographs online and agree not to digitally manipulate the Work. Any use of the photographs in featured publications or websites must be accompanied by a credit of “Photography by Arctic Dream Weddings”.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- 50% of the total amount is paid as a reservation deposit to secure the date.
- The reservation deposit is non-refundable, even in the event that you should choose to cancel, including acts of God, and / or extreme weather.
- The remaining amount is paid after the session.
- Delivery usually takes 4-6 weeks. You will gain access to the photos as soon as the total amount is paid and the mages are ready.
- Test photos, photos with people blinking their eyes, photos where someone has an unflattering expression, and other images that for some reason do not work, are already deleted in the editing process and will not be made available.
- In the event that Arctic Dream Weddings is unable to photograph the session due to: illness, emergency, accident, or Act of God, every effort will be made to reschedule or find a suitable replacement. If rescheduling is not an option and a replacement is unavailable, the payment(s) made to Arctic Dream Weddings will be refunded in full, and return of the payment(s) shall be the entire obligation. No other damages or guarantees of any kind are recognised or warranted.
- While the photographer takes the utmost care with respect to shooting, editing and delivering the images, in the event that the images become lost, stolen or destroyed, for reasons within or beyond the control of the photographer, liability is limited to a refund of retainer and payment received.